LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: What Happened to "Free Email" under Management Tools?

What Happened to "Free Email" under Management Tools? 3 years 10 months ago #266

  • Roy
  • Roy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Karma: 0
Did I miss something, went back checked all emails from Marco regarding any changes, didn't find any (unless I deleted the email).

But on the "Managing <Domain name>" page under the "Management Tools" tab used to be a choice for setting up the FREE Email that Reseller Club offers with all their domain names.

Looking for this today and can't find this function. Have I over looked something some place?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Happened to "Free Email" under Management Tools? 3 years 10 months ago #267

  • Marco
  • Marco's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Karma: 15
Hi Roy,

There are 2 possibilities for the missing "link" in the management tools TAB:

1. You are missing the link to offer the FREE Email hosting:
See Tab "SETUP TEMPLATE AND CSS FILE" at www.resellerclub-mod...il-interface-v3.html

2. The domain was registered without the "Email forwarding" Addon. You can activate the addon from the admin area domain details page, see screenshot: www.resellerclub-mod...ei/activatemail1.png

If you have WHMCS v5.1x, then the customer can order it (paid or free) from the "Managing <Domain name>" page under the "Addon" tab.

Regards,
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What Happened to "Free Email" under Management Tools? 3 years 10 months ago #270

  • Roy
  • Roy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Karma: 0
Marco wrote:
Hi Roy,

There are 2 possibilities for the missing "link" in the management tools TAB:

1. You are missing the link to offer the FREE Email hosting:
See Tab "SETUP TEMPLATE AND CSS FILE" at www.resellerclub-mod...il-interface-v3.html
OK, I think maybe this might be my problem as the upgrade to 5.1.2 a few months back casued me some issues in over writing some templates. This is more than likely the case.
Marco wrote:
2. The domain was registered without the "Email forwarding" Addon. You can activate the addon from the admin area domain details page, see screenshot: www.resellerclub-mod...ei/activatemail1.png
I checked and the Email Forwarding addon is in place on the domains I am checking.
Marco wrote:
If you have WHMCS v5.1x, then the customer can order it (paid or free) from the "Managing <Domain name>" page under the "Addon" tab.

When going to this page all I am seeing is the order Email Forwarding, so if they order Email forwarding (by clicking all I am seeing is Email Forwarding) and after it is set up only Email forwarding tools, no free email tools. So I guess I need to look back at 1) above for the answer, as I am sure this is the problem as the template being over written?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: