LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: New Domains being made under new ID for existing customer

New Domains being made under new ID for existing customer 3 years 6 months ago #296

I find when an existing customer adds a domain, and creates a new contact at the same time, the domain is created under a new ID in LogicBoxes. Then the customer cannot use the DNS Management. I have to move the domain in LogicBoxes to the customer's ID, but cannot do that until after the domain is out of the Money Back Guarantee period. This issue causes ticket to be opened, that cannot be closed for days.

I don't see any other topics about this, does no one else have this issue? Is there a way to resolve it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New Domains being made under new ID for existing customer 3 years 6 months ago #299

• Marco
Oh my god! Is this happening again ??

We have addressed this issue a long time ago (whmcs v5.0.x.). This is obviously not the correct behavior when it comes to register a new domain. A new contact should be created and not a new customer account.

I suggest you to open a support ticket with whmcs. I can provide to you our support ticket number for the same issue.

New Domains being made under new ID for existing customer 3 years 6 months ago #301

Thanks Marco, I'll do that.

New Domains being made under new ID for existing customer 3 years 6 months ago #305

Hello Marco, I hadn't upgraded from RC & LB Tools 2.6.2. I'll see if it's still happening on 2.7.1 before I open a ticket.

New Domains being made under new ID for existing customer 3 years 6 months ago #306

• Marco
Scott, the issue has nothing to do with the free tools.

It is an issue with the resellerclub domain registrar module from whmcs. Open a support ticket with WHMCS.

Regards,
Marco

New Domains being made under new ID for existing customer 3 years 6 months ago #307

Thank Maroc. I didn't read your first message right. I'll check with WHMCS.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: