LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: No Definition for Nexus Category for .US Domain Name in WHMCS

No Definition for Nexus Category for .US Domain Name in WHMCS 2 years 11 months ago #353

• Roy
The on going battle I keep losing when WHMCS is updated is forgetting to add back the definitions of the Nexus Category for when some one registers a .US domain name. I had a Canadian client that was under the impression that he could not register a .US domain name, and in fact he was able to using Nexus Category: C32, but the problem is no one knows what C11, C12, C21, C31, C32 Categories are! See My Scree Shot attached.

So the definition needs to be written something like this in the drop down menu for Nexus Category:

A natural person,
C11 - Person who is a United States citizen.
C12 - Person who is a permanent resident of the United States of America or any of its possessions or territories.
C21 - U.S. Organization incorporated within one of the 50 states or a U.S. Territory
C31 - Engages in lawful activities (sales of goods or services, commercial or non-commercial, including not-for-profit in the United States).
C32 - Entity has an office or other facility in the US.

These definitions, to my knowledge, have not changed since the .US domain name became available many years ago. But I remember when this has been requested to be part of the .US code of sell of domains on WHMCS, Matt or someone said, well we can keep changing these things when the registrar makes changes or something to that effect. But, LOL, these have NEVER changed and it seems the can put down the Application purpose in the drop down.

So, since it appears WHMCS will never address this with the core WHMCS, is there a way to add this Definitions from within one of the ResellerClub-Mods modules? If so this sure would save a LOT of hassle changing code, more importantly remember to change the code when WHMCS is upgrade.

Hopefully a solution can be developed.

~Roy

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No Definition for Nexus Category for .US Domain Name in WHMCS 2 years 11 months ago #354

• Marco
Hi Roy,

Which Registrar Module do you use for .US domains? If you use our registrar module (LCD), then this is supported with the correctly formatted additionaldomainsfield.php included with the module, and of course with multilingual support.

See the attached image.

Do not hesitate to open a support ticket should you need assistance for setup the module!

Regards,
Marco
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

No Definition for Nexus Category for .US Domain Name in WHMCS 2 years 11 months ago #355

• Roy
Hello Marco

Yes I am using the LCD module. I will open a ticket to discuss in detail. Hopefully this post will help someone else as well.

Roy
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: