LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Email interface issues

Email interface issues 1 year 7 months ago #595

I follows the set up procedures and modified the areas in the tpl. I have a domain registered with reseller club and added the business email. When i go into the business email product and click the create account I receive "Free Mail Service for munkyhosting.com is not available." error. What am I missing to enable the email management of business and enterprise email from within WHMCS?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Email interface issues 1 year 7 months ago #596

• Marco
Hi,

In order to manage Enterprise/Business Email service with the RAMEI Interface in WHMCS, you need to install the R.E.E.Hosting module.

If you have the module installed, then please check the Business Email Product Setup in Setup -> Products/Services "your business email product" TAB "Details" and make sure you have set Product type to "Hosting Account".

www.resellerclub-mod...sting-module-v3.html => "STEP 3"

Regards,
Marco

Email interface issues 1 year 7 months ago #598

I am having the same issue and I have RAMEI and REE with the setup as per instructions. I get the error add order - Service is not available for mlevel6.com the domain is already registered and i am trying to add the email to it.

Under the products services in the clients profile it shows this error

Registrar Error
Website doesn't exist for mlevel6.com or the Order is still pending/inactive

Email interface issues 1 year 7 months ago #599

It works with new domains but the above errors are when I try to use an existing domain that is registered to the user already for the enterprise email

Email interface issues 1 year 7 months ago #600

• Marco
Hi,

Your issue is different and happens only with Enterprise Email Orders for domains who have the FREE Email service active. You will face exactly the same issue if you try to add the Order using Supersite/OrderBox.

You need to open a support ticket with ResellerClub and request FREE Email Service deactivation for the given domain in order to add the Enterprise Email Service.

We requested to ResellerClub an API function for automation.

Regards,
Marco
The following user(s) said Thank You: moralmunky, dbutorac234

Email interface issues 1 year 7 months ago #601

I was given the following advice from ResellerClub support when I asked this question to them as I was facing the same issue in addition to poorly following instructions.

"Yes, it is possible to deactivate the free email service from your reseller account.Please follow the steps below:
-Login to your reseller account>>Go to Settings>>Manage products and pricing>>Domain registration>>On the right hand side you will see FREE Services>>Below that you will get email accounts>>Click on Manage>>Don't offer Free Email with domain registration/ transfer.

Once you do this then all the new domains that you register will not have free email service activated."
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: