LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: A little confuse here

A little confuse here 1 year 3 months ago #633

Just bought and completely installed the LCD Registrars Module, question is, so exactly what does this module do?
It was not clearly explained in the description and all i ever did following the tutorial is basically install it, and change the default autoreg for domains to this module, but as i see on its configure, it is using the same API and ID of my RC account, so im assuming whats the point or what does this module actually do? except for the ability to sell premium domains but what else exactly?

thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A little confuse here 1 year 3 months ago #635

• Marco
Hi,

Have you changed the registrar module for an active domain? You should see a lot of differences such as module commands and extended domain information.

The module also offers features which the resellerclub built-in registrar module does not support:

- register pre-ga TLDs
- register new gTLD premium domains with the correct domain price invoiced
- register Afternic premium domain suggestion with the correct domain price invoiced
- Domain name suggestion (not alternative TLD suggestion)
- transfer domains which requires additional domain fields
- register IDN Domains
- register new gTLD which require trademark acceptance
- pro-rata charge for the domain addons
- ignore the whmcs transfer sync and use the advanced transfer sync tool from the FREE Tools Addon
- RAA verify
- Four individual contacts are created for each domain

All TLD's offered by LogicBoxes Registrars (ResellerClub, NEO, Resell.biz, etc.) are fully supported.

Module Commands available in our registrar module: Domain Sync, Suspend, Unsuspend, RAA Resend Email, Reseller Lock/Unlock and Restore Domain

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Marco

A little confuse here 1 year 3 months ago #636

I see..well, it just happen to come to my thoughts that if its going to use my same API and RC ID then RC itself is capable of doing what that module does then right? I guess its just business strategy to sell more. xD Thanks for the explanation.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: