LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Dealing with domains registered but pending invoice in reseller club panel

Dealing with domains registered but pending invoice in reseller club panel 1 year 3 weeks ago #684

Hi,

I have various customers I know personally, before using whmcs RC & LB Tools v2 module, I used to simply register domain and pay for customer and whenever I receive actually payment from customer, I marks it paid.

But now I am confused as I am facing following issues:

1. Say, I have domain which was registered through reseller panel interface, but customer has not yet paid for it so I left invoice pending. Now I imported it in whmcs.
WHMCS is showing it as paid and no invoice pending for it but in real in reseller panel interface, its yet to be paid by customer. I left it pending so that I can mark it paid whenver I actually get payment from customer.

2. Another domain, which was imported earlier, had to be renewed recently, so again as customer had not paid, I renewed it through "reseller panel" and then left invoice pending. But in WHMCS, it is showing as pending invoice and expired.

Please clarify my doubts.. hopefully I have explained properly. Please feel free to ask if anything else is required here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dealing with domains registered but pending invoice in reseller club panel 1 year 3 weeks ago #685

• Marco
Hi Jaffery,

In first instance, the RC & LB Tools v2 addon offers management tools and are not related nor involved into the domain register process or the billing of domains.

You should take a decision: Using WHMCS or OrderBox. You should not use both at the same time since there is no way to sync billing related stuff between whmcs and your reseller account.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: