LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: suggestions

suggestions 3 months 1 week ago #784

Hi Marco sorry to be a pain i have a couple of quistions unrelated to your mods but figured you as always may know the awnser
1 no matter what i do including clearing all cache and temp files both on the server and on my computer when i change the template via config in whmcs nothing happens it stays on SIX?
2 when i change to php7 removing all the modules that are not compatable i still get a error 500 on my site what can do to overcome this i have also checked that my VPS has everything it needs installed ?
have you encountered these problems before ?
sorry but i figured its a shot in the dark so to speak
Regards and hope your Well
Wes B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

suggestions 3 months 1 week ago #785

• Marco
Hi Wes,
1 no matter what i do including clearing all cache and temp files both on the server and on my computer when i change the template via config in whmcs nothing happens it stays on SIX?

Sounds like you have a php caching system active? If this is the case, which caching system do you use? If you use Zend OPcache then post here your opcache settings
2 when i change to php7 removing all the modules that are not compatable i still get a error 500 on my site what can do to overcome this i have also checked that my VPS has everything it needs installed ?
have you encountered these problems before ?

What is the ioncube loader version you use whith php 7? Make sure you use the latest available loaders. Also activate display errors to see if a php fatal error is displayed. If you cannot access the whmcs admin area due to the error 500, then you can add the following line in the configuration.php file:
$display_errors = true; 

Regards,
Marco

suggestions 3 months 1 week ago #786

thank you Marco no i have no php cache or any other type of cache as far as i am aware and using easyapache and i see that Zend OPcache is not activated etc?

also putting the Display Errors has brought up the following error?

Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/username/public_html/modules/widgets/Overview.php on line 123

suggestions 3 months 1 week ago #787

Marco you are a superstar i now have the system using PHP7 and i think i have figured the issue with the template
i get the following error in the activity logs
Smarty Error: Unable to load template file '/home/username/public_html/templates/misthostboxdark/hosting-combo.tpl

suggestions 3 months 1 week ago #789

• Marco
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/username/public_html/modules/widgets/Overview.php on line 123
This is just a php warning and should not be the culprit for the error 500.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Marco. Reason: bbcode applied to quote

suggestions 3 months 1 week ago #790

• Marco
Smarty Error: Unable to load template file '/home/username/public_html/templates/misthostboxdark/hosting-combo.tpl

One of your template files has an include statement but fails because the file hosting-combo.tpl does not exist in /home/username/public_html/templates/misthostboxdark/

You may have the file in a previously used theme? If not, then upload a blank file named as hosting-combo.tpl to get rid of this problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wesways
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Wordpress Hosting Provisioning Module now available!

We are happy to announce the launch for our brand new Provisioning Module to sell and manage the newly incorporated ResellerClub Service: Wordpress Hosting!

Read more...

Releasing the v4 Modules Series!

The v4 has arrived! We are very proud to announce finally the release of our brand new v4 Provisioning Module for the Single Domain Hosting Service.

Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: