LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Addons Tab

Addons Tab 4 years 2 months ago #223

i noticed when i checked the addons ID Protection, DNS Host Record Management Email Forwarding in Domains/TLDS and went to a clients domain, they all are enabled by default BUT they actually are not.

for example ID protection says Disable, but it is not enabled. is there any way to Sync these settings?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Addons Tab 4 years 1 month ago #225

• Marco
The Addons underneath the "Module Command" Buttons (Management Tools) on each domain details page (admin area) are only enabled if the customer has ordered with the domain register these addons.

Now, since WHMCS v5.1.2 your customers are able to order these addons for registered domains which was not possible on older WHMCS versions.

If you offer all these addons by default and for FREE, just make a mysql update with phpMyAdmin on all registered domains.
UPDATE `tbldomains` SET `idprotection` = 'on' WHERE `idprotection` = '';

Re: Addons Tab 4 years 1 month ago #226

i think this was my fault when i imported the domains, i read the instructions wrong and ticked the boxes in the client rather than on the Domains/TLDS page when i first installed. it was only few domains so i went back and unchecked them.

sorry for the confusion.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Sneak Preview v4 RCM Modules!

Automation here, automation there, automation everywhere! The new v4 Modules will mark a before and after for selling, provisioning, and managing Products / Services with ResellerClub, NetEarthone and many others using the biggest reseller platform LogicBoxes / OrderBox in the domain and hosting Industry.

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: