LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest
Suggestions & Feedbacks
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reseller Club Free Mods - Awesome

Reseller Club Free Mods - Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #37

You guys are rocking, Everytime when i compare Myorderbox & WHMCS it use to take a hell long time to check everything, but through this MOD i am able to do it within no time, and most over it is accurately.

Thanks Resellerclub Mods...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marco, Yashodhan.Kulkarni

Re: Reseller Club Free Mods - Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #46

I have to agree, I have wasted hours of time on what this mod does almost instantly. I can't believe you give this away for free (although I am grateful!) Thank you for all your hard work and such a fantastic product! I am a happy customer, and am researching your other products, once again Thank You!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marco, Yashodhan.Kulkarni

Re: Reseller Club Free Mods - Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #69

Thanks a lot for all your wonderful work...
Love your ResellerClub Mods! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marco

Re: Reseller Club Free Mods - Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #95

Agreed that this is a really nice mod to have, and free is definitely a great price! There is only one small item I'd love to see if possible: in the "import TLDs" tool it would be awesome if it showed the cost of that TLD as well as the price I charge for it so that I could see at a glance how much profit I earn on each TLD.

Re: Reseller Club Free Mods - Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #96

• Marco
Hi,

Thanks to all for these wonderful reviews, much apreciated! Will have a look on all requests and suggestions to improve even more the FREE tools.

Regards,
Marco
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yashodhan.Kulkarni, eyugcom

Re: Reseller Club Free Mods - Awesome 4 years 10 months ago #100

As i already mentioned somewhere, that it would be great if it could support multiple logiboxes panel.

1) As many of the resellers might be using multiple directi panel. but it can only be mapped to one at a time.

2) Also one more thing can be done, in configuration, it ask for registrar. instead there could be a check box & can fetch directi login details automatically from stored db instead of adding it to config file.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: