LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Registrar Selection Problem

Registrar Selection Problem 3 years 9 months ago #273

Hello.

I am relatively new to WHMCS and 'FREE RC & LB Tools' and I am having a problem with not being able to select a Registrar (we have a reseller account with NetEarthOne) for processing Domain Registrations and Domain Transfers.

Two issues:

1. All WHMCS Registrar Setup documentation out on the web instructs new WHMCS admins to select their Registrar(s) from drop-down list under Setup>>Products/Services>>Domain Registrars. We have never had any drop-down list or any Registrar listing on that page. Is this normal on current versions of WHMCS? Should I be seeing a list of Registrars there? See attached, 1-ManageRegistrars-BlankList.jpg.

2. We are still unable to complete Pending Orders (i.e. for new Domain Registrations and Domain Transfers) because "None" is the only item in the Registrar drop-down list on the Manage Orders page. Should we not be able to select "NetEarthOne" from the Registrar drop-down list so that the Domain Registration or Domain Transfer request is sent to NetEarthOne for processing? See attached, 2-NoRegistrarInList-'None'.jpg.

We have 'FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools' v2.6.2 installed on WHMCS 5.1.3 and have it configured correctly for NetEarthOne reseller account. See attached, 3-RCLBTools-RslrAcctSetup-'Good'.jpg.

Any assistance with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Registrar Selection Problem 3 years 9 months ago #274

  • Marco
  • Marco's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Karma: 15
eCalm wrote:
1. All WHMCS Registrar Setup documentation out on the web instructs new WHMCS admins to select their Registrar(s) from drop-down list under Setup>>Products/Services>>Domain Registrars. We have never had any drop-down list or any Registrar listing on that page. Is this normal on current versions of WHMCS? Should I be seeing a list of Registrars there? See attached, 1-ManageRegistrars-BlankList.jpg.

Looks like you are missing some folders in WHMCS. Check /whmcsroot/modules/registrars/
You should have in the folder "registrars" all the modules WHMCS offers by default.

eCalm wrote:
2. We are still unable to complete Pending Orders (i.e. for new Domain Registrations and Domain Transfers) because "None" is the only item in the Registrar drop-down list on the Manage Orders page. Should we not be able to select "NetEarthOne" from the Registrar drop-down list so that the Domain Registration or Domain Transfer request is sent to NetEarthOne for processing? See attached, 2-NoRegistrarInList-'None'.jpg.

Once fixed the first issue, the second issue will be resolved automatically and you will be able to select for each domain your registrar.

eCalm wrote:
We have 'FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools' v2.6.2 installed on WHMCS 5.1.3 and have it configured correctly for NetEarthOne reseller account. See attached, 3-RCLBTools-RslrAcctSetup-'Good'.jpg.

The FREE tools Addon is a separate addon and does not have relation with the registrar module from WHMCS. It works because you have it correctly configured.

Regards,
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Registrar Selection Problem 3 years 9 months ago #275

Hello Marco,

Thank you very much for your response. And indeed, you are correct, our WHMCS installation does not contain any Registrar modules.

We have a VPS Hosting account and WHMCS License through Go Daddy, and the installation ZIP file (whmcs_v512.zip) downloaded from www.whmcs.com/godaddy, does not have any Registrars in the modules/registrars folder. I even re-download today and confirmed no Registrar modules. See attached, 5-WHMCS-NoRegistrarModules.jpg.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.


Would you know if it is possible for us to obtain the missing modules by some other means? We require NetEarthOne, Enom and ResellerClub, at the very least.

Thank you once again for you invaluable assistance!

Regards,
Mark
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by eCalm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Registrar Selection Problem 3 years 9 months ago #276

  • Marco
  • Marco's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Karma: 15
Hi Mark,

Well, strange that you have been provided with an incomplete whmcs installation source. I suggest you to contact the WHMCS support team. Inform about the incomplete whmcs download and request the complete whmcs zip file.

Regards,
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eCalm

Registrar Selection Problem 3 years 9 months ago #277

Hi Marco,

Yes, very strange. I have contacted WHMCS Support as you have suggested. Hopefully, they can rectify this.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Mark
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: