LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Importing tool for TLD's prices isn't working

Importing tool for TLD's prices isn't working 3 years 8 months ago #280

Dear community, and dear team at Reseller Club:

At first, many thanks for your products. I'm trying to import my TLD's prices, in RC &LB Tools->"Import TLD's & Prices" ->selecting the respective TLD, but when I go to Setup->Products/Services->Domain Pricing, and I can see that the TLDs imported are only listed in the grid, but when I click on "open pricing" link, the grid with the prices for that TLD is not correctly formed: it is in zeros. If It had a previous value, it changes per year in 0.01 penny of the respective currency (!!??).

How can we correct this behavior of the tool?

Many thanks, and best regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Importing tool for TLD's prices isn't working 3 years 8 months ago #281

• Marco
Hi,

What is your default selling currency in your reseller account?
What is your default selling currency in WHMCS?
Do you have more than 1 currency configured in WHMCS?

Regards,
Marco
The following user(s) said Thank You: soporte@clickpanda.es

Importing tool for TLD's prices isn't working 3 years 8 months ago #283

Dear Marco,

Great support, and as we've said several times, great product.

That solved it, because I deleted the SECOND currency in WHMCS, which was USD, and my main first currency in both LogicBoxes and WHMCS was COP (Colombian Pesos).

I don't understand why it got confused when I had two currencies at first, but after I deleted the second currency, it works smoothly now. I was able even to add again the USD, and re-import, and it also seems to work still. If I find something strange about this, I'll re-open this forum, many thanks.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: