LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: API Connection Failed!

API Connection Failed! 3 years 5 months ago #327

Hi,

I have installed & followed the instructions for resellerclub mod v2.7.2 install but only get API Connection Failed, I have triple checked ALL settings as also mentioned in this post:-
www.resellerclub-mod...ogicboxes-tools.html

My IP address is correct and checked with the ip_checker

API URL is httpapi.com

and tried API key as shown in my ResellerClub control panel and also tried my password for my ResellerClub control panel as the instructions suggests, neither of these have worked.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

API Connection Failed! 3 years 5 months ago #328

• Marco
Hi,

Sounds like a curl error.

Do you have active domains in your WHMCS using the resellerclub registrar module? And can you manage them?

If yes, try to deactivate the FREE Tools Addon. Activate again, configure the required settings and save. Access the FREE Tools Home, select your account and click the button "Change Reseller Account"

Regards,
Marco

API Connection Failed! 3 years 5 months ago #329

Hi Marco,

I have not used WHMCS its a fresh install so its has no active domains, and i have tried to de-activate and reactivate, still no joy.

API Connection Failed! 3 years 5 months ago #330

I have just noticed that the Funds balance widget is now working and is showing my ResellerClub Balance on the admin WHMCS dashboard, so something is working, but still says API failed in Tools section.

API Connection Failed! 3 years 5 months ago #331

• Marco
Hi Derrick,

If you can see your funds balance in the admin home widget, then the api connection works correctly.

Please try again the following:

1. click the FREE Tools home link from the admin funds balance widget

2. From the "Change to" Dropdown select the Reseller Account you have configured. You should see in the dropdown the "display name" you have configured for your reseller account.

3. Click the button change reseller account.

If you still see the API Connection error, then please open a support ticket and provide a screenshot from the Addon Setup (upper part only).

Regards,
Marco

API Connection Failed! 3 years 3 months ago #348

Hello guys
Have you found a solution to this issue? I have the same problem. The funds balance widget is working but in tools section API still failed.

regards
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: