LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Tranfer prices not getting imported

Tranfer prices not getting imported 3 years 5 months ago #334

Hi,

When I use the Import TLD's & Prices tool, the Register and Renew prices get imported, but not the Transfer prices. Under the Tranfer column, everything is "-1".

Under General Settings > Domain Registration Options>Domains, "Allow clients to transfer a domain to you" is ticked. So I don't get why the Transfer prices are not showing up.

I've configured both ResellerClub and NetEarthOne and it's the same for both, the Transfer prices are left out.

Would appreciate any help. I'm sure I might just be missing something really simple. Thanks!

(Using RC&LB Tools version (2.7.2), WHMCS 5.2.5)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tranfer prices not getting imported 3 years 5 months ago #335

• Marco
Hi,

Transfer prices are only available for the 1st year. When transfering a domain, 1 year of renewal will be added. You can check the same in your reseller account.

Also take in mind the following conditions:

- Some TLD's does not offer transfer, therefore the 1 - 10 year fields are set all to -1.00

- Some TLD's offer transfer FREE of cost, therefore the 1st year field is set to 0.00 to make transfer ins available.

Regards,
Marco

Tranfer prices not getting imported 3 years 5 months ago #336

Thanks for the reply! I knew I did forget a simple fact - transfer prices are only available for the first year. Lack of sleep from configuring WHMCS is what I will attribute this forgetfulness to. Thank you for pointing that out.

That said, I've initially imported .com, .net, .org, where transfers are available, and the year 1 all show up as -1 even though there are prices configured on my reseller account. It's like transfers have been disabled in general.

I can just probably put that in manually if nothing else works (though it's going to be really tedious for about 40 domains and which I'll always have to do every time I update and the transfer prices gets set to -1 again).

I'm just really puzzled as to why it's not importing.

Tranfer prices not getting imported 3 years 5 months ago #337

• Marco
Hi,

I was not able to reproduce the error you are reporting. See attached screenshot for further reference.
WHMCS 5.2.5, FREE Tools 2.7.2, PHP 5.3.x

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please open a ticket and provide a complete screenshot from:

- Addon Setup
- FREE Tools Homepage

Regards,
Marco

Tranfer prices not getting imported 3 years 4 months ago #338

Hi, I had to take care of other business the past several days so was not able to work on this issue. I see there's a new version out, 2.7.3, so I'll update to that then and see what happens. If the same problem occurs I will open a ticket and provide appropriate screenshots. Thanks for your help!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Tranfer prices not getting imported 3 years 4 months ago #339

I upgraded to v2.7.3 and that fixed it for me. Transfer prices are now getting imported as expected. :)
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: