LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Domain Price Lists Outside of WHMCS

Domain Price Lists Outside of WHMCS 2 years 8 months ago #383

Hi there,

I was just wondering if it is possible to use the Domain Price List Widget from RC & LB Tools outside of WHMCS, as I have my main site in a wordpress install, and would be nice if I was able to pull through an up to date price list.

Is this possible, and how can I achieve this?

Thanks,

Markus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Domain Price Lists Outside of WHMCS 2 years 8 months ago #393

• Marco
Hi Markus,
Is this possible, and how can I achieve this?

Yes, it is possible. Have a look at www.resellerclub-mod...oxes-free-tools.html => TAB "Domain Pricelist" => "For any other custom templates NOT BASED on standard WHMCS default, portal or classic styles"

1. Goto the FREE Tools addon setup, "Domain Promo Pricelist" and tick the option "Custom" for "WHMCS Template Style".
2. To style your custom domain price table, edit your whmcs.css file and add css classes with your own CSS code (see install doc).
3. The same for your wordpress site, use these classes in the corresponding css file for your wordpress site to style the domain price table.

Here a live example:

WHMCS domainchecker pricelist:
www.informaticaferra...php?language=english

Website pricelist, outside WHMCS:
www.informaticaferra...omains/pricings.html

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: