LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Manage Domain Promos logic & functions

Manage Domain Promos logic & functions 2 years 8 months ago #387

Hello,

First, thank you for this wonderful add-on.

Just a question to see if I got it right

1) When a promo for a domain is activated by clicking on button "Update Domain with Selling Price (Activate Promo)" - it is overriding ALL settings in 'Import TLD's & Prices'? Or do I need to set correct registrar in 'Import TLD's & Prices' also?

2) If I use default pricing for a domain from registrar X, but promo pricing from registrar Y - will add-on automatically switch back to registrar X after end of promo?

3) Sub-question to my previous question:
In such scenario above, if registrar Y and X have different renewal prices, which renewal price will be used if domain is registered during the promo period?

Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Manage Domain Promos logic & functions 2 years 8 months ago #394

• Marco
Hi,
First, thank you for this wonderful add-on.
You're welcome. I'm glad to know you like it.
1) When a promo for a domain is activated by clicking on button "Update Domain with Selling Price (Activate Promo)" - it is overriding ALL settings in 'Import TLD's & Prices'? Or do I need to set correct registrar in 'Import TLD's & Prices' also?
It only updates the first year selling price with the promo price. TLD settings should be configured first before activating any promo. Indeed, a promo can not be activated if the TLD has not been setup first.
2) If I use default pricing for a domain from registrar X, but promo pricing from registrar Y - will add-on automatically switch back to registrar X after end of promo?
Pricings in WHMCS are globally applied for a TLD and a TLD is unique. It does not matter if you use Registrar X or Y for a specific TLD.

However, take in mind the following:

Import TLD and pricings into WHMCS is Reseller account based and the same for promos. If you use ResellerClub to sell .com domains, then you need to switch the FREE Tools to use your ResellerClub Account. Once you have imported your pricings and setup the promo, you can switch to another reseller account, eg NetEarthOne to setup other TLD's you may offer using NEO.
3) Sub-question to my previous question:
In such scenario above, if registrar Y and X have different renewal prices, which renewal price will be used if domain is registered during the promo period?
LogicBoxes promos are catogorized into "Register", "Transfer" and "Renew". Renew promos are very rarely offered. Should a TLD be offered for Register and Renewal, then you will see two entries for the same TLD. One for register and one for renew (see screenshot).

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Regards,
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: