LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: whoisservers.php for domainlookups using ResellerClub API

whoisservers.php for domainlookups using ResellerClub API 2 years 6 months ago #429

• Marco
Hi All,

We just announced a new tool for test: "whois server setup" RC & LB Tools v2.8.0 RC1.

Please post here your questions, doubts, suggestions and feedbacks regarding the new tool!

Thanks for your participation.

Regards,
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

whoisservers.php for domainlookups using ResellerClub API 2 years 6 months ago #430

Hi, after i have installed the whois server setup" RC & LB Tools v2.8.0 RC1 and follow the steps i have made the modifications for .com tld and when i try to search for any .com available name, all results are unavailable and if i click on whois i receive a blank new window.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

whoisservers.php for domainlookups using ResellerClub API 2 years 6 months ago #431

• Marco
Hi,

Have you changed the whois secret?

Goto the FREE Tools addon setup, section "Miscellaneous". Change the "Whois Lookup Secret" to a value of your choice and save the settings. The whois secret is crypted and the whoisserver url must be used as is. Do not change the url.

You need to copy/paste the whoisservers url which the tools generates for you. (see screenshot).

And then, simply replace as explained.

Example for .COM using your Reseller whoisserver URL

Replace:
.com|whois.crsnic.net|No match for
With:
.com|http://mywhmcs-url/modules/addons/resellerclubmods_tools/tools/whois.php?wid=**********&domain=|HTTPREQUEST-available

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Regards,
Marco

whoisservers.php for domainlookups using ResellerClub API 2 years 6 months ago #432

My config for .com:
.com|https://mydomain/modules/addons/resellerclubmods_tools/tools/whois.php?wid=**********&domain=|HTTPREQUEST-available

The same result in domainchecker:
Sorry! 11122233444xx.com is already taken! and if i click on whois i receive a blank window.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by admin@cloudhostlab.com.

whoisservers.php for domainlookups using ResellerClub API 2 years 6 months ago #433

• Marco
If the whois popup window is blank, then you may activate display error in whmcs -> Setup -> General Settings -> Tab "Other" to see if a php fatal error is thrown.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Marco.

whoisservers.php for domainlookups using ResellerClub API 2 years 6 months ago #434

Done, but still blank. After i use the normal whois server everything it's good, the problem it's just when modify with this: .com|https://mydomain/modules/addons/resellerclubmods_tools/tools/whois.php?wid=**********&domain=|HTTPREQUEST-available

Conclusion: For me it's not working this new RC & LB Tools v2.8.0 RC1 .
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: