LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem and suggestion

Problem and suggestion 1 year 8 months ago #569

Firstly, I would suggest you grey out the ID Protection boxes of those TLDs whose whois information cannot be hidden (attachment).

Secondly, when I import hundreds of TLDs from ResellerClub, how do I automatically set all of their "auto registration" with ResellerClub (attachment)?
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem and suggestion 1 year 8 months ago #571

• Marco
Hi,

The image is from the WHMCS domain price list. You may place your feature request with WHMCS.

However, you can use the FREE Tools (Import TLD's & Prices) to setup and import TLDs. All TLDs are correctly preselected with the correct options for domain addons such as ID protection and you can select the Registrar for the autoreg settings before submitting the import form.

Regards,
Marco
The following user(s) said Thank You: concept21

Problem and suggestion 1 year 8 months ago #572

Yes, I find that the "Manage TLD's & Domains" section can do the bulk autoreg. Great software! Thanks! ^^

Problem and suggestion 1 year 8 months ago #573

I find another problem.
When I use the "Import TLD's & Prices Bulk Tool", run Bulk TLD Setup, then run setup TLDs, it will take very long time and finally gets the 500 error as shown on the attachment.

Also, it imports some domains which are not available in ResellerClub (attachment 2).

How do I correct these errors?

Problem and suggestion 1 year 8 months ago #574

• Marco
Hi,

The problem is the large amount of TLDs and data to be imported. With the new v3 free tools this will change completely and api calls will be drastically reduced. You may increase max_input_vars to a higher value than 5000, max_execution_time to 60 and memory_limit to at least 128MB. Otherwise, import each tld one by one which is indeed the recommended way.

Regarding attachment 2: These are IDN TLDs from ResellerClub. However, they do not appear as IDN in your resellerclub account:

.BHARAT
.CYRILLIC ORG
.CHINESE ORG
.SAGATHAN
.CHINESE ONLINE
.CHINESE WEBSITE
.SHIKSHA
.CHINESE MOBILE
.SHABAKA

Regards,
Marco
The following user(s) said Thank You: concept21

Problem and suggestion 1 year 8 months ago #575

I find that there are 2 .bid entries in the Reseller Club data base.

How do I correct it?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: