LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: domain price widget on whmcs Six

domain price widget on whmcs Six 1 year 2 months ago #642

As you all know the domain price list on whmcs version six appears as an accordion with several domain categories.

I have changed the files bulkdomainchecker.tpl and domainchecker.tpl with the javascript provided in the documentation in order to the price widget to work.

Now, I know the categories feature no longer work if I make the changes in the mentioned files, what I need is to disable the accordion completely so that only one categorie shows up instead having all that tabs with the same domains in it.

Can anyone help?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

domain price widget on whmcs Six 1 year 2 months ago #645

• Marco

Follow the instruction from the installation documentation to implement the widget for the six template:

www.resellerclub-mod...oxes-free-tools.html => TAB "Domain Price Widget" -> "For Six based templates"

Once implemented, you will have the price list in the Category All TLD Pricing.

If you still want to delete the categories to show only all tld pricings like for the five theme domainchecker, then you need to eliminate the corresponding html code.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Sneak Preview v4 RCM Modules!

Automation here, automation there, automation everywhere! The new v4 Modules will mark a before and after for selling, provisioning, and managing Products / Services with ResellerClub, NetEarthone and many others using the biggest reseller platform LogicBoxes / OrderBox in the domain and hosting Industry.

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: