LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Importing TDL's From ResellerClub ? Help

Importing TDL's From ResellerClub ? Help 1 year 2 months ago #661

I have the following Add-ons from RCM. I am trying for the life of me how to import all the TLD's mark "sell" on my ResellerClub's account.

I have the following Add-ons and it says they are setup right and connected to my API but when I go to my site, I see not .com, no .net, nothing, its all blank.

* ResellerMod Console
w/ L.C.D.Registrar Module (paid Lifetime License)
* Product Type: Domain Registrar Module
* Product Version: 3.10.0
* Last Synchronized: 2015-10-04 00:42:00
* License Localkey: Stored
* Latest Version: Installed
* Configured LogicBoxes Accounts = (ResellerClub: Api connection result: API Connection successfully established using RID & API Key!)

* RC & LB Tools v2
w/ LogicBoxes Registrar: resellerclub = Api connection result: API Connection successfully established!

AM I MISSING SOMETHING? OR DO I HAVE TO ACTUALLY ENTER EVERY SINCE TDL INTO WHMCS AND ENTER THE SAME PRICE ON WHMCS AS I HAVE IT ON MY RESELLERCLUB LIST? THERE ARE AAAAAALOT OF TDL'S

AND THE ID PROTECTION, MANAGEMENT, EMAIL FORWARDING ECT...

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? reply to this post i guess?
Thanks!
Michael K

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dotlocity, Inc. - A Kiper and Kiper Industries company
(KKIINC.COM)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Importing TDL's From ResellerClub ? Help 1 year 2 months ago #662

• Marco
Hi Michael,

Goto Addons -> RC & LB Tools v2 and click the link "Import TLD's & Prices" from the sidebar menu. Follow the on screen instructions to import your TLD's and selling prices.

Note: You should not activate TLD's marked with "Sunrise" or "Landrush". This is not supported in WHMCS and the FREE Tools will display duplicated TLDS.

Regards,
Marco

Importing TDL's From ResellerClub ? Help 1 year 1 month ago #666

When you say Goto Addons -> RC & LB Tools v2 and click the "Import TDL's & Prices Link from the side bar menu" are you talking about in WHMCS? when I go to Setup > Addon Modules > -> RC & LB Tools v2 > Config?

or am I missing something? When I click on Addons -> RC & LB Tools v2 > it only shows me my add on stats there isn't a side bar menu :(
Thanks!
Michael K

(KKIINC.COM)

Importing TDL's From ResellerClub ? Help 1 year 1 month ago #667

it looks like it is setup right, but its not pulling and TDL's into WHMCS.. when I go to my site and search a domain it doesnt pull anything up.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Thanks!
Michael K

(KKIINC.COM)

Importing TDL's From ResellerClub ? Help 1 year 1 month ago #668

• Marco
Hi Michael,

Have a look at the attached screenshot.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Regards,
Marco
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Marco.

Importing TDL's From ResellerClub ? Help 5 months 3 weeks ago #736

Having issues importing. I get as far as clicking "Yes, Import all Selling Prices" and then I get a screen that says

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /modules/addons/resellerclubmods_tools/cron/resellerclubmods_dompricesync.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Everything else seems to be working
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: