LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted)

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 1 year 1 month ago #681

• RWH
Having an issue with .US domains, but I think this will run screw up on other domains, too.
Check availability, WHOIS and registrations fail, most timesbut not always, when I have Xcache enabled.
Log shows zend_mm_heap corrupted when it fails.

The zend.enable.gc took care of the zend_mm I was having with some cron jobs, except domainpricesync, which I had to use GET to make work...

Anyone come across this? Any suggestions?
PHP 5.6.14 (WHM 11.52)

I've done lots of googling and tried:
zend.enable_gc = 0 <--- worked
assert.active = 0 <--- no effect
output_buffering = 128000 <--- no effect, should I go higher?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by RWH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 1 year 2 weeks ago #686

• RWH
I got in touch with the xcache developer and he's looking into it...

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 1 year 2 weeks ago #687

• Marco
Hi,

Which ioncube loader version have you currently installed in your php 5.6 environment?

Regards,
Marco

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 1 year 2 weeks ago #688

• RWH
The problem happens with the one which comes with HWM 11.52.x, which I think was 4.7.5 and the latest version.
This only happens when Xcache is enabled. This also happens with WHMCS cron, so I think it's some interaction between xcache and ioncube, as you've hinted. There's some other variable involved that's beyond me. The real odd thing is I thought xcache was auto-disabled for CLI...

Dude is looking into it, when he has the time.

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 10 months 3 weeks ago #705

• RWH
I gave up on Xcache, since it likely won't be compatible with PHP7 anyway, so the issue will continue to be outstanding.
Note that this only happens on some configurations.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: