LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: ResellerClub Tools v.2

ResellerClub Tools v.2 1 year 5 months ago #710

Hi I am new to this reseller world, I have a question, I have a resellerclub account can I start selling everything (vps, dedicated server & website builder etc.) Can I do this with only ResellerClub Tools v.2 or do I need paid modules?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ResellerClub Tools v.2 1 year 5 months ago #711

• Marco
Hi,

The RC & LB Tools v2 Addon is a Suite of Management Tools, mainly for the admin area. In order to sell and manage products with WHMCS you need provisioning modules.

Please have a look at our products page at www.resellerclub-mods.com/en/products.html for further details.

There is also a "products map" image on the left sidebar menu available which shows you the required module for each product from Resellerclub.

Regards,
Marco

ResellerClub Tools v.2 1 year 5 months ago #712

So I cant sell other products without those provisioning modules?

ResellerClub Tools v.2 1 year 4 months ago #715

• Marco
WHMCS does not offer provisioning modules for Resellerclub services and you need to opt for a third party integration solution.

Regads,
Marco
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

RCM Special Birthday Bundle Promos !

2017 is our 6th Business Year and we are very happy to be your 1# WHMCS Integration provider for ResellerClub, NetEarthOne, Resll.biz and many other LogicBoxes Registrars!

Read more...

Wordpress Hosting Provisioning Module now available!

We are happy to announce the launch for our brand new Provisioning Module to sell and manage the newly incorporated ResellerClub Service: Wordpress Hosting!

Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: