LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Transfercheck.php - not passing id

Transfercheck.php - not passing id 7 months 1 week ago #733

Hi

I been having trouble with this

php -q /home/athwebho/public_html/billing/modules/addons/resellerclubmods_tools/cron/resellerclubmods_transfercheck.php 123456

I have check the details and copied this from the WHMCS instructions. The transfer check works manually when clicked from the addon menu.

The cron error I am receiving is

you need to pass your id

Could anyone help me with this please ?

Thanks

Glenn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Transfercheck.php - not passing id 7 months 1 week ago #734

• Marco
Hi,

Passing variables using the php -q method (php cli) requires the php directive register_argc_argv set to On (or 1) in the php.ini file. The same is necessary if you want to use option flags from WHMCS with the daily cron.

If you have a vps or dedicated server, then this should not be a problem. If you use a shared hosting account, then I would recommend to contact your hosting provider. Some providers, like ResellerClub, allows the use of a custom php.ini while others do not offer any solution or workaround.

An other solution to get this working would be using the GET method instead of php -q for the cronjob.

Regards,
Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zoannon
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Black Friday and Important News!

Black Friday is coming and will start tonight! Don't miss it and get the best possible discount on our complete Portfolio!
Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: