LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: phone-cc missing

phone-cc missing 9 months 1 hour ago #795

I seem to be getting the phone-cc is missing error when trying to update any of my clients domains whois details.

It would appear that the country code is being passed to the API as part of the phone number instead of as a separate parameter, the following is just an extract from the module log showing what's being passed to the API

[country] => GB
[phone-cc] =>
[phone] => 441229******

The client profile in WHMCS does not include the country code stored as part of the phone number, so it appears that the module is appending this to the phone number rather than passing it in the phone-cc field.

I'm using WHMCS 7 latest and Free RC & LB Tools latest versions.

Is there a setting I've missed somewhere in ResellerClub or the module ?

Any help appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

phone-cc missing 8 months 4 weeks ago #796

• Marco
Hi,

Which registrar module do you use? If you use the WHMCS built-in ResellerClub registrar module, then you may contact WHMCS.

Regards,
Marco

phone-cc missing 8 months 3 weeks ago #797

Thanks for the reply Marco, I had logged a support ticket with WHMCS as well, just thought there's a lot of people here using the logicbox module and they may have had an answer. According to WHMCS it's a known issue, unfortunately their provided workaround which was to just submit changes using the "use following fields" option doesn't seem to work either.

phone-cc missing 8 months 3 weeks ago #798

• Marco
You're welcome,

OK, so it is an issue with the built-in Resellerclub registrar module from WHMCS. They may can provide a hotfix for this critical issue?
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

Weebly Sitebuilder Provisioning Module now available!

We are happy to announce the launch for our brand new Provisioning Module to sell and manage the newly incorporated ResellerClub Service: Weebly Sitebuilder Hosting!

Read more...

RCM Special Birthday Bundle Promos !

2017 is our 6th Business Year and we are very happy to be your 1# WHMCS Integration provider for ResellerClub, NetEarthOne, Resll.biz and many other LogicBoxes Registrars!

Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: