LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Domain pricing disappears after daily pricing and promo crons

Domain pricing disappears after daily pricing and promo crons 5 months 2 weeks ago #803

For some reason, my domain pricing disappears (no pricing at all) when the daily price sync and promo update crons run. I have to go through and bulk import my pricing again to re-import my domain prices. My promo pricing stays ok, but regular pricing disappears. Any reason for this? Any idea?
Thanks, Nancy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Domain pricing disappears after daily pricing and promo crons 5 months 1 week ago #805

• Marco
I can only imagine another hook which conflicts here!

Recently installed some new stuff?

Domain pricing disappears after daily pricing and promo crons 5 months 1 week ago #806

I haven't installed anything new. It seems to happen when the WHMCS domain sync cron report runs every 2-3 days

Domain pricing disappears after daily pricing and promo crons 5 months 1 week ago #807

• Marco
I never heard about such a strange behavior at all.

Do you often insert/update/delete manually in the whmcs database tables, specially in the tblpricing and tbldomainpricing tables?

Domain pricing disappears after daily pricing and promo crons 5 months 1 week ago #808

Can't say that I have. I will respond if it happens again with specific info. Thanks
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Latest Tweets

More Tweets from resmods

Latest News

RCM Special Birthday Bundle Promos !

2017 is our 6th Business Year and we are very happy to be your 1# WHMCS Integration provider for ResellerClub, NetEarthOne, Resll.biz and many other LogicBoxes Registrars!

Read more...

Wordpress Hosting Provisioning Module now available!

We are happy to announce the launch for our brand new Provisioning Module to sell and manage the newly incorporated ResellerClub Service: Wordpress Hosting!

Read more...

About Us

Who we are, what we do and everything else about Resellerclub Mods, a gIF Business Project: