System Requirements for R.R.D.Hosting Module v4
The below table shows the minimum and recommended system requirements for running the v4 Module.
|WHMCS Version||6.0||Latest stable 7.5.x 4)|
|RCM Core Console Addon RMMCC||4.1.1||Latest 4.1.3|
|PHP Version and PHP CLI Version||5.4||Latest 7.2.x|
|PHP Memory Limit||64MB||128MB 1)|
|PHP Database Extension||PDO||PDO|
|MySQL Strict Mode||Disabled||Disabled|
|Ioncube Loaders for PHP and PHP CLI||5.1.x||10.2.x|
v4 Modules supports PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0 2), 7.1 3) and 7.2 3)
While these are the minimum requirements, we strongly recommend using the latest available, stable releases of all software.
- We validate our Modules to run in Linux based environments running the Apache web server. Other environments such as Windows based configurations may experience compatibility issues and are not officially supported
- v4 Modules does not support PHP versions with Ioncube loaders below 5.1.x! This applies for the PHP version used by the webserver as well as by the CLI (used by cronjobs)
- Keep in mind the Database Privilege Restriction if you have applied WHMCS recommendation for "further security steps" at http://docs.whmcs.com/Further_Security_Steps#Restrict_Database_Privileges
1) Memory requirements vary depending upon the size and volume of activity in an installation. Your exact requirements may differ.
2) PHP 7.0 requires Ioncube Loaders 6.1.x or later.
3) PHP 7.1 and 7.2 requires Ioncube Loaders 10.1.x or later.
4) WHMCS 7.5.x requires PHP 5.6 or later with Ioncube Loaders 10.1.x or later.