TERMS OF SERVICE - License Policy
Any kind of Software Licences from Resellerclub Mods are bound to the Customer and / or Company who purchased the Product, indeed, the use of a license is strictly limited to the Customer or Company who has acquired the rights of use.
Providing temporarily licenses for test or any other kind of purposes to other Users or Companies is not allowed and considered violation of the Eula, leading into license suspension and account cancellation.
Our Licences are only granted to Customers and / or Companies with a validated and active WHMCS License. We are against Software piracy and orders for unlicensed WHMCS will be deleted immediately and the account closed without notice. We reserve the right to lodge a complaint against the illegal use of WHMCS.
Unused, unvalidated and not installed Licenses for FREE Software one month after activation date will be cancelled, revoked and removed and an email notice will be send to the account email address.
Active Customers can request a trial by opening a support ticket with the "Trial Request Department". Please note the following rules to get a trial license:
- You need to have an active account with us, with a seniority of at least 12 months and with at least 1 active commercial license in force
- Only one trial for one product will be granted at once
- If a granded trial license has not been installed and validated, no further trials will be granted for any other products
- Expired trials must be completely uninstalled if not acquired a commercial license
We have stopped to offer Owned Licences on March 1st 2018. For further details please visit the announcement. Purchase and Renew for Support & Updates Addons will remain for all owned license holders.
Owned License holders are entitled to request a free developer license. To order a developer license, the following requirements must be met:
- You need to have an active Support & Updates Addon for the owned license. A developer license will be suspended if the addon for Support & Updates has not been renewed
- You need to have your leased license active. A developer license will be suspended if the leased license has not been renewed
All Licences are bound to the EULA. Please read the EULA for further details.