LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: RSDHM - Selling Email Hosting Only

RSDHM - Selling Email Hosting Only 4 años 9 meses antes #134

I have a reseller account with NetEarth One. I have been going back and forth between their knowledgebase and the documentation here trying to work out how I should set this up to only sell email hosting. I have a trial license installed and it has picked up all the plans I have defined in my reseller account. Most of the clients who will purchase this will have web hosting through another service I provide or with another host so I won't need to set nameservers for the domain they are buying email hosting for, just an MX record.

I have created a product in WHMCS with the module set to Resellerclubmods_sdhosting and selected one of the hosting plans listed from my NEO reseller account. Where to from here.

1) Can I set the product to be automatically created when the first payment is received.
2) Do I need to create a Server Group and Server?
3) Where do I find the MX record I should use?
4) I am guessing the MX record is something I will need to set manually. Is this correct?
5) Is there anything I am missing?

Many Thanks
Darren
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Re: RSDHM - Selling Email Hosting Only 4 años 9 meses antes #135

• Marco
Hi,
ZeroGravity escribió:
I have created a product in WHMCS with the module set to Resellerclubmods_sdhosting and selected one of the hosting plans listed from my NEO reseller account. Where to from here.

1) Can I set the product to be automatically created when the first payment is received.
Yes, this is a build in whmcs option which you can set under "Module Settings" Tab from the product setup. Select the option "Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received"
2) Do I need to create a Server Group and Server?
No, but you should create a product group from where you setup the product
3) Where do I find the MX record I should use?
Once successfully provisioned and activated an Only Email Hosting plan, DNS record information is available from the Email Management Interface. You can access the management interface from your admin area product details page and your customer from the client area product details page -> Dashboard.
[/quote]
4) I am guessing the MX record is something I will need to set manually. Is this correct?
If you do not use your partially or fully branded DNS servers from NEO, then you or your customer has to setup the DNS zone for the domain, adding the necessary MX, CNAME and TXT records. These records are visible from the Email Management interface Orderbox or from our R.A.M.Email Mangement Interface.

Regards,
Marco
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: ZeroGravity

Re: RSDHM - Selling Email Hosting Only 4 años 9 meses antes #136

Thanks Marco. It looks like I am making it more difficult than it needs to be.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.104 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: