LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: What Happened to "Free Email" under Management Tools?

What Happened to "Free Email" under Management Tools? 3 años 10 meses antes #266

• Roy
Did I miss something, went back checked all emails from Marco regarding any changes, didn't find any (unless I deleted the email).

But on the "Managing <Domain name>" page under the "Management Tools" tab used to be a choice for setting up the FREE Email that Reseller Club offers with all their domain names.

Looking for this today and can't find this function. Have I over looked something some place?
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Re: What Happened to "Free Email" under Management Tools? 3 años 10 meses antes #267

• Marco
Hi Roy,

There are 2 possibilities for the missing "link" in the management tools TAB:

1. You are missing the link to offer the FREE Email hosting:
See Tab "SETUP TEMPLATE AND CSS FILE" at www.resellerclub-mod...il-interface-v3.html

2. The domain was registered without the "Email forwarding" Addon. You can activate the addon from the admin area domain details page, see screenshot: www.resellerclub-mod...ei/activatemail1.png

If you have WHMCS v5.1x, then the customer can order it (paid or free) from the "Managing <Domain name>" page under the "Addon" tab.

Regards,
Marco

Re: What Happened to "Free Email" under Management Tools? 3 años 10 meses antes #270

• Roy
Marco escribió:
Hi Roy,

There are 2 possibilities for the missing "link" in the management tools TAB:

1. You are missing the link to offer the FREE Email hosting:
See Tab "SETUP TEMPLATE AND CSS FILE" at www.resellerclub-mod...il-interface-v3.html
OK, I think maybe this might be my problem as the upgrade to 5.1.2 a few months back casued me some issues in over writing some templates. This is more than likely the case.
Marco escribió:
2. The domain was registered without the "Email forwarding" Addon. You can activate the addon from the admin area domain details page, see screenshot: www.resellerclub-mod...ei/activatemail1.png
I checked and the Email Forwarding addon is in place on the domains I am checking.
Marco escribió:
If you have WHMCS v5.1x, then the customer can order it (paid or free) from the "Managing <Domain name>" page under the "Addon" tab.

When going to this page all I am seeing is the order Email Forwarding, so if they order Email forwarding (by clicking all I am seeing is Email Forwarding) and after it is set up only Email forwarding tools, no free email tools. So I guess I need to look back at 1) above for the answer, as I am sure this is the problem as the template being over written?
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.126 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: