LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Support for all four Domain contacts - Problem

Support for all four Domain contacts - Problem 2 años 7 meses antes #407

Hello,

The new update v3.9.2 for the LogicBoxes Compatible Domain Registrar Module - (LCDRM) now has Support for all four Domain contacts in admin area and in client area for the whmcs standard management interface. When making a change in WHMCS Admin or client site it will not save. I have also updated the management core console to v1.1.8 before I installed LCDRM v3.9.2

I have checked everything and even uploaded the files again. Everything else is working and talking to my reseller account. When I make a change and click save it goes back to what is was before. I did check on my reseller account (resell.biz) and the change was not made. I then made the change in my reseller account and did see the update in WHMCS Admin but again still could not change & save it.

Anyone else having this problem?? What is the fix for this??
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: Marco

Support for all four Domain contacts - Problem 2 años 7 meses antes #409

• Marco
Hi,

Maybe some wrong data input in the form field. Looks like we have to improve data validation and replacing invalid chars. I've answered to your ticket requesting some debug output to see what exactly fails.

Regards,
Marco

Support for all four Domain contacts - Problem 2 años 7 meses antes #411

• Marco
Hi All,

In collaboration with "xtremehosting" we figured out that the new feature for managing the four domain contacts reg-c, admin-c, tech-c and bill-c only works correctly if the domain has been registered/transferred with the new version v3.9.2:

Upwards v3.9.2, the four domain contacts are created individually, each with a different id. All four domain contacts created prior the new version have the same id.

If you modify only one contact, for eg the admin-c, then the changes will be overwritten with the tech-c details since all contacts have the same source.

This behavior will be changed with the next update by applying the changes to all contacts or by creating a new single contact for the changed contact only.

A special "thank you" to xtremehosting for figuring out this behavior.

Regards,
Marco
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: xtremehosting
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.109 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: