LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: API Connection failed

API Connection failed 1 año 9 meses antes #558

Hi, fellas !!!

I have purchased a new WHMCS and installed in godaddy hosting account. Check the error i am getting after installing the Mod.

Esta imagen está oculta a usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie sesión para poder verla.

FYI - I have used the IP tool for getting my ip. Generated API correctly, but still couldnt find out any solution.

It will be appreciable if any one of you TECHIEE could turn this for me, thanks.
Última Edición: 1 año 9 meses antes por hostcheckin_hc.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

API Connection failed 1 año 9 meses antes #559

• Marco
Have you whitelisted both ips? Your hosting servers primary ip and the ip which resolves with your whmcs domain?

www.resellerclub-mod...thing-works-Why.html

If you have whitelisted all your IPs correctly, then reload the account settings by selecting the reseller account "Reseller Club India" from the "Change to" dropdown list.

API Connection failed 1 año 3 meses antes #637

Hi,

I am getting the same issue,

I have recheck many times our IP white listed, but still not able to complete the process
what will be the difference between [hosting servers primary ip and the ip which resolves with your whmcs domain]

API Connection failed 1 año 3 meses antes #638

• Marco
Hi,
what will be the difference between [hosting servers primary ip and the ip which resolves with your whmcs domain]

The servers primary IP is used for curl outbound connections. You need to whitelist both IPs. Download the script we mention in the following KB Article, upload the file and access the same with your browser and you will see the servers primary IP:

www.resellerclub-mod...thing-works-Why.html

Regards,
Marco

API Connection failed 1 año 3 meses antes #639

Hi Marco,

I have checked my IP showing same while i have upload the script in KB, but i am still getting the same error API Connection failed error.
i have read the documentation again and notice that (Curl Support (with SSL))
SSL is compulsory? i m not using any ssl for my hosting account.
now what will be the next testing step for me.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.141 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: