LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado
  • Página:

TEMA: FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools: Problem with Importing TLDs

FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools: Problem with Importing TLDs 1 año 2 meses antes #664

• solver
1) I added about 50 new TLDs in ResellerClub
2) Than I went to my WHMCS to Free ResellerClub Free module to "Import TLD's & Prices" in menu.
3) In section "Bulk Import / Update Selling prices" I could see in the green border TLDs which I already own and in red border that I could import from ResellerClub.
4) Than I click on button to import all TLDs but not all of them imported at first. I had to press that button few times in order to import all TLDs

And now problem starts

I added about 50 more TLDs in my ResellerClub but when I go to "Import TLD's & Prices" in menu I can see only green TLDs border. There is nothing to import.

Is there anything I'm missing?
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools: Problem with Importing TLDs 1 año 2 meses antes #665

• solver
If I will go to "Manage Domain Promos" I have many TLDs maked in red as "TLD is not setup in WHMCS" so I know that they have been setup in ResellerClub but not yet imported to WHMCS.

What shall I do? Where could be the problem?

FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools: Problem with Importing TLDs 1 año 1 mes antes #669

• Marco
Hi,

Goto Addons -> RC & LB Tools v2 and click the link "Import TLD's & Prices" from the sidebar menu. Follow the on screen instructions to import your TLD's and selling prices.

Regards,
Marco

FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools: Problem with Importing TLDs 1 año 1 mes antes #670

• solver
This is excacly what I have been doing which I decribing in the first post.
Avenchly the list of not imported TLDs appeared.
It's looks like is not instant once you add new TLDs in your Resellerclub, sometimes takes 3h and sometimes 10h.

FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools: Problem with Importing TLDs 1 año 1 mes antes #671

• Marco
Setting up TLD's in WHMCS is something you should always carefully review. The tool will not setting up new TLD's automatically, only the selling prices will be updated automatically for TLD's present in your WHMCS

Whenever new TLD's are available in your reseller account you need to import them first using the mentioned tool.

Regards,
Marco

FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools: Problem with Importing TLDs 1 año 1 mes antes #672

• solver
Yes I understand that.

My issue was that After adding new TLDs in my ResellerClub they are not visible in your script (in Import TLD's & Prices) straight away. I had to wait 3-12 hours in order to import them to WHMCS. In the same time new TLD's were visible in "Manage Domain Promos".
  • Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.118 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: