LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Extra IPs are not auto provisioning

Extra IPs are not auto provisioning 5 meses 1 semana antes #756

I have set up the configurable option for extra server IPs and use it for both dedicated and vps servers. When a customer orders a dedicated server with extra IPs, whmcs correctly bills them for the IPs, but only one extra IP is automatically provisioned. The additional IPs have to be manually added from whmcs/resellerclubmod server management page using the Additional IP button.

Is there any way to get the IPs to automatically provision when the order is placed without manual intervention?
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Extra IPs are not auto provisioning 5 meses 1 semana antes #757

• Marco
This is a restriction imposed by ResellerClub.

It is not allowed to Order more than one IP at once and per Order. This restriction applies to the initial purchase of a dedicated and/or vps server as well as to the post purchase of an additional IP.

Modules upwards version v3.11 do have the validation to avoid orders being placed with more than one IP implemented.

Which version have you currently installed?

Extra IPs are not auto provisioning 5 meses 1 semana antes #758

I was using 3.10 when this was occurring. I updated to 3.12 yesterday and have not had an order with extra IPs yet. So, how do we sell extra IPs if it doesn't allow it? Maybe I am just not understanding.

Extra IPs are not auto provisioning 5 meses 1 semana antes #759

• Marco
This feature has been implemented in v3.11.0: www.resellerclub-mod...-module-v3.html#3110
So, how do we sell extra IPs if it doesn't allow it? Maybe I am just not understanding.

You can sell extra IPs with the initial Order as well as later with the Upgrade option but only 1 IP at once per Order. You can test it, place a new Order in your shopping cart and add 2 additional IPs. You will then see the error message. Decrease to 1 Additional IP and the Order will be added to the shopping cart.

Hope this helps!
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.110 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Módulo de aprovisionamiento Wordpress Hosting ahora disponible!

Estamos muy contentos de anunciar el lanzamiento de nuestro nuevo módulo de aprovisionamiento para vender y gestionar el nuevo producto de ResellerClub: Wordpress Hosting!

Leer más...

Liberación de la serie de módulos v4!

¡v4 ha llegado! Estamos muy orgullosos de anunciar finalmente el lanzamiento de nuestro nuevo Módulo de Aprovisionamiento v4 para el Servicio Single Domain Hosting.

Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: