LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: RSD v3 to v4?

RSD v3 to v4? 3 meses 4 días antes #774

After upgrading from RSD v3 to RSD v4, do I need to delete the license key from v3 mods console? And will this be the same for all v4 modules when they are released?
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

RSD v3 to v4? 3 meses 4 días antes #775

• Marco
Hi,

v4 module series are designed to work togheter without any issue with the v3 series. This said, you do not need to delete the license key from the v3 Core Addon. You can delete the key and the module once you have all products migrated, manually or with the AutoMigrate Tool.

1. Migrate all your products (AutoMigrate) and Configurable Options (AutoAddons)

2. Once everything is ok, delete first the v3 module rcmodsdhosting located in /modules/servers/

3. Goto Addons -> Resellerclub Mods Console section R.S.D.Hosting Module and delete the license key from the v3 Core Addon (Resellerclub Mods Console)
And will this be the same for all v4 modules when they are released?

Yes, all modules will work the same way. You can also operate both modules at the same time. It is however strongly recommended to switch from v3 to v4 to get advantage of all the new features.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Marco

RSD v3 to v4? 3 meses 4 días antes #779

Thanks Marco, that is exacly what I thought it would be, but I wanted to ask before I did anything :)

RSD v3 to v4? 3 meses 4 días antes #780

• Marco
You're welcome Doug ;)
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.113 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Módulo de aprovisionamiento Wordpress Hosting ahora disponible!

Estamos muy contentos de anunciar el lanzamiento de nuestro nuevo módulo de aprovisionamiento para vender y gestionar el nuevo producto de ResellerClub: Wordpress Hosting!

Leer más...

Liberación de la serie de módulos v4!

¡v4 ha llegado! Estamos muy orgullosos de anunciar finalmente el lanzamiento de nuestro nuevo Módulo de Aprovisionamiento v4 para el Servicio Single Domain Hosting.

Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: