LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Emails from Website Form not going to paid hosting account

Emails from Website Form not going to paid hosting account 4 años 7 meses antes #183

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to be posting this but I have tried everything I can think of and find via Google, without success. If there is a solution out there please point me to it or let me know the best place to try and find one.

I created a paid hosting service (with NEO), the website is hosted elsewhere. I am getting emails to the new email accounts except from the form on my website and my WHMCS system which is hosted on the same server under a different domain.

I changed the nameservers for the domain to my custom branded NEO ones. All the appropriate MX, CNAME and TXT records exist. I have created A records for the domain pointing to the IP address where the website is hosted. I created a wildcard A record (*.mydomain.com) to account for several sub-domains I have.

I deleted all the email addresses I had created in the domains cPanel. I cannot see any DNS records in the cPanel either. Is it possible that my hosting provider has created some DNS records I can't see?

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to Trouble shoot this.

Many Thanks
Darren
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Re: Emails from Website Form not going to paid hosting account 4 años 7 meses antes #184

• Marco
Hi Darren,

If you use the smtp service from the paid Email hosting at neo, rc or any other LB registrar, then you need to use smtp auth to send mails.

In WHMCS, you can set this in Setup -> Generall Settings -> TAB "Mail" using Mail Type "SMTP".

For your webform you need the smtp mailer class: sourceforge.net/projects/phpmailer/

Regards,
Marco
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.116 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: