LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Web Services/Website Builder : Can I Offer Monthly Plans?

Web Services/Website Builder : Can I Offer Monthly Plans? 3 años 10 meses antes #262

Greetings Folks,

The site-builder would be attractive to our non-tech tradeswomen/men customers who need an relatively easy way to get a web presence without paying a lot for a professional designer to create a site, and all the technical paraphernalia required to maintain it.

I want to be able to promote the Website builder. I want to offer it as a paid monthly plan.

But How?

As far as I can see, a customer can only sign-up for it for an entire year, which is not good business practice. It appears that there are no monthly options.
Última Edición: 3 años 10 meses antes por Old.Geezer.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Re: Web Services/Website Builder : Can I Offer Monthly Plans? 3 años 10 meses antes #263

• Marco
Hi,

Unfortunately you can only sell annual, biennial and triennially website builder, email only and single domain linux/windows plans

You may request the monthly billing cycle feature for "single domain" and "webservices" at feedback.resellerclu...forums/19909-general

Regards,
Marco

Re: Web Services/Website Builder : Can I Offer Monthly Plans? 3 años 10 meses antes #264

Marco escribió:
Hi,

Unfortunately you can only sell annual, biennial and triennially website builder, email only and single domain linux/windows plans

You may request the monthly billing cycle feature for "single domain" and "webservices" at feedback.resellerclu...forums/19909-general

Regards,
Marco

Thanks Marco.

That's bad news. I wonder how they can justify that.

I imagine that those needing a single domain hosting and DIY website are likely just starting out with an on-line presence. Forcing them to sign-up for a product that beginners are unsure about and for a whole year doesn't make good business sense.

With this in mind, do Resellers actually resell the sitebuilder? I mean, do their customers actually sign-up for a whole year?

Mike.
Última Edición: 3 años 10 meses antes por Old.Geezer.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.113 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: