LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: LogixBoxes registrar email notifications to customers OR/AND from WHMCS also?

LogixBoxes registrar email notifications to customers OR/AND from WHMCS also? 2 años 3 meses antes #506

Hello,

When logged in at various LogicBoxes reseller platform/registrar, and navigating to 'Settings >> System Notifications >> Emails, there's options to enable or disable 'Mail Sent to You' and 'Mail Sent to your Customers'.

As I'm using Free RC tools and L.C.D Registrar Module, I'm wondering if it is a good idea to enable 'Mail Sent to your Customers' ? Mainly because WHMCS use to send over aplenty of reminders, notifications etc. I'm not sure though that WHMCS covers all scenarios as found in 'Mail Sent to your Customers' at LogicBoxes registrars area stated above.

Maybe combination of email notifications from both LogicBoxes registrar and WHMCS is a way to go? But i want to avoid double email notifications so...

Please give me some inputs.

Cheers.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

LogixBoxes registrar email notifications to customers OR/AND from WHMCS also? 2 años 3 meses antes #507

• Marco
Hi,

As soon you start selling/managing RC domains and products using whmcs, you should consider disable the "Mail Sent to your Customers".

There are some mandatory mails which the customer still will receive:

- RAA Reminders
- WHOIS accurate info mails
- Some Domain renewal reminders: manage.resellerclub....aq524.html#mandatory

But basically all other mails for customers are covered with WHMCS and yes, disable send mails to my customers completely :) Otherwise, your customers will go really confused.

Regards,
Marco
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: SuperRCMods

LogixBoxes registrar email notifications to customers OR/AND from WHMCS also? 2 años 3 meses antes #508

Thanks for this valuable information!

Cheers.

LogixBoxes registrar email notifications to customers OR/AND from WHMCS also? 2 años 3 meses antes #509

• Marco
You're welcome. Should you have further doubts or question, then do not hesitate to post it!

Regards,
Marco
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.116 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: