LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Bulk TLD Setup - ResellerClub Mod Tools (returns page not found)

Bulk TLD Setup - ResellerClub Mod Tools (returns page not found) 1 año 8 meses antes #586

Hello, I'm trying to use the Bulk TLD Setup to Import/ Load TLD's that are available but not present in our WHMCS.. I click the button load TLD Bulk setup - it refreshes the screen with all the bulk TLD's selected - at the bottom it says import Selling Prices? Yes, Import all Selling Prices No, only Setup TLDs.. I have tried both options and clicked the setup TLD's button and it returns page not found every time - and does not import or update the pricing on the bulk TLD's not currently listed.

I even tried to set them all to resellerclub in the dropdown option which has no effect.

I even tried to only import a a dozen out of the couple hundred listed with load Bulk TLD's Setup by multiple uncheck and only checking the first dozen - does the same thing, just says page not found when I click Setup TLD's

I can confirm that Bulk Import / Update Selling prices works, the option above load TLD bulk setup - I click that button and my pricing updates with my current resellerclub pricing slab on the active TLD's we have set up in WHMCS.

(YES - max_input_var in PHP is above 5000)
(WHMCS version - 5.3.12)

Any thoughts suggestions - work'arounds would be greatly appreciated - manually entering and updating the pricing is the reason the bulk of TLD's hasn't been setup yet in our WHMCS

~Mike
DevFX
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Bulk TLD Setup - ResellerClub Mod Tools (returns page not found) 1 año 8 meses antes #587

• Marco
Hi,

The problem is the number of tlds to setup and the max_input_vars value must be increased. I have this tested and a value of 8000 will work with the current number of available tlds (320).

However, with the new v3 release the tool will be completely rewritten to support the qty of tlds which increases each week.

Regards,
Marco

Bulk TLD Setup - ResellerClub Mod Tools (returns page not found) 1 año 8 meses antes #588

Thank you, makes sense - just figured setting over the 5000 it listed before I could use the tool would have done the trick. I will try increasing the max_input_var to 8000 as it is currently 6999!

Bulk TLD Setup - ResellerClub Mod Tools (returns page not found) 1 año 8 meses antes #589

Nope, that did not work after increasing max_input_var from 6999 to 8999

This is what I get for a browser response

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /clients/XXXXXXXXXXX/addonmodules.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Everything else seams to work fine with the mod-tools! Was able to auto import the TLD specials, and any price slab changes I make in my orderbox account for domain pricing import and update without a problem!

Is there perhaps a setting I'm missing somewhere?

Bulk TLD Setup - ResellerClub Mod Tools (returns page not found) 1 año 7 meses antes #591

Is there possibly something conflicting with this - are there any known incompatibilities? I still can't import TLD's in Bulk!

max_input_var is now at 10000

When trying to import I still get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /clients/XXXXXXXXXXX/addonmodules.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

As I said before everything else seams to work fine! Any TLD's I have set up individually will bulk update pricing from our resellerclub pricing slab without a problem as well as domain specials.

So I'm now wondering if there are any known issues - when I set up our WHMCS install originally I followed the documentation changing the name of the admin directory and moving the couple of suggested directories (could this cause a problem) honestly can't see how being this is the first feature problem we've had, but figured I would ask...

Is there a list of known issues or incompatibilities RC & LB Tools v2 has either with setup or other addon modules?

Bulk TLD Setup - ResellerClub Mod Tools (returns page not found) 1 año 7 meses antes #592

• Marco
Hi,
So I'm now wondering if there are any known issues - when I set up our WHMCS install originally I followed the documentation changing the name of the admin directory and moving the couple of suggested directories (could this cause a problem) honestly can't see how being this is the first feature problem we've had, but figured I would ask...

Is there a list of known issues or incompatibilities RC & LB Tools v2 has either with setup or other addon modules?

There are no known incompatibilities. However, we are on the next update cycle and we will investigate this issue further.

Regards,
Marco
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.116 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: