LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Addons Tab

Addons Tab 4 años 3 meses antes #223

i noticed when i checked the addons ID Protection, DNS Host Record Management Email Forwarding in Domains/TLDS and went to a clients domain, they all are enabled by default BUT they actually are not.

for example ID protection says Disable, but it is not enabled. is there any way to Sync these settings?

Sean
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Re: Addons Tab 4 años 3 meses antes #225

• Marco
The Addons underneath the "Module Command" Buttons (Management Tools) on each domain details page (admin area) are only enabled if the customer has ordered with the domain register these addons.

Now, since WHMCS v5.1.2 your customers are able to order these addons for registered domains which was not possible on older WHMCS versions.

Solution:

If you offer all these addons by default and for FREE, just make a mysql update with phpMyAdmin on all registered domains.
UPDATE `tbldomains` SET `idprotection` = 'on' WHERE `idprotection` = '';

Regards,
Marco

Re: Addons Tab 4 años 3 meses antes #226

i think this was my fault when i imported the domains, i read the instructions wrong and ticked the boxes in the client rather than on the Domains/TLDS page when i first installed. it was only few domains so i went back and unchecked them.

sorry for the confusion.

Sean
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.114 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: