LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: How to find the ResellerClub/LogicBoxes ID of a customer?

How to find the ResellerClub/LogicBoxes ID of a customer? 3 años 6 meses antes #319

Dear Community:

In one of my pre-tests before launching WHMCS in my company, I'm trying to transfer a domain from one LogicBoxes' reseller to another. It seems I need my TARGET ACCOUNT ID, namely the ID in ResellerClub of the account towards which the domain will be transferred.

However, if we ask final customers to ONLY USE WHMCS (and not order box anymore), how can they see their ResellerClub ID in the WHMCS, so they can transfer a domain coming from another ResellerClub's reseller?

As we know, the ID that they have in the WHMCS doesn't correspond to the ID they have in ResellerClub, so how could we solve this?

Now, I KNOW HOW TO GET THE TARGET ACCOUNT'S ID.... My concern is about the FUTURE CUSTOMERS, so that they can get this data very easily.

Best regards, and many thanks for your time in this,

David López-Sebastián Schrimpff
Dominio Amigo
Última Edición: 3 años 6 meses antes por soporte@clickpanda.es.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

How to find the ResellerClub/LogicBoxes ID of a customer? 3 años 6 meses antes #320

• Marco
One of the next upcoming free tools will offer a solution to move domains and services from one "reseller account to another reseller account, but only for admins, not for customers.

For customers you can offer the Move domain tool which allows customers to move their domains and asociated products to another customer account.

For further information about the "Client Area Move tool", see www.resellerclub-mod...ellerclub-tools.html => TAB "Client Move Domain Tool"

Regards,
Marco
Última Edición: 3 años 6 meses antes por Marco.
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: soporte@clickpanda.es

How to find the ResellerClub/LogicBoxes ID of a customer? 3 años 6 meses antes #321

Many thanks for your answer. Yeah, my concern is about my customers, and THE SMOOTHNESS of their experience. I'm aware Reseller Club keeps improving tools with frequency, so I'm confident you'll find an elegant solution thinking about the final user. Many thanks.
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: Marco
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.109 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: