LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: domain still in account after transferred

domain still in account after transferred 2 años 7 meses antes #404

i had a client transfer a domain to another registrar, it successfully transferred but it is still in the account.
it does not show in my reseller club account any longer.

should the module flush it or do i need to do this manually?

Sean
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

domain still in account after transferred 2 años 7 meses antes #405

let me clarify, the domain is still in the users account with my service but has been removed from resellerclub,

the domainsync cron also shows

Registrar Error
Website doesn't exist for DOMAIN.com

on a related subject, what would be the procedure for a client that does not want to renew a domain? would they just let it expire or is there a "request cancellation" that i have missed?

Sean
Última Edición: 2 años 7 meses antes por seancon1. Razón: clarification

domain still in account after transferred 2 años 7 meses antes #408

• Marco
Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot use the built-in domainsync to handle transferred out domains. The error message "Website doesn't exist for DOMAIN.com" appears for inexistent domains as well as for domains pending transfer and inactive domains such as domains which are currently stuck in process.

Another problem is that RC does not have a dedicated error message for transferred out domains. However, domains which have been transferred out are marked as "Deleted" and I think we could use this status to handle it.

We may implement a solution to handle "deleted" domains and offer some options to select "mark as cancelled" and/or "delete from whmcs".
on a related subject, what would be the procedure for a client that does not want to renew a domain? would they just let it expire or is there a "request cancellation" that i have missed?

This is another headache in WHMCS. We have a domain status "cancelled" in WHMCS but no option to request cancellation like for products. I agree that we should offer the posibility to request cancellation. I will check to find a feasible way for implementation with the next update

Regards,
Marco
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: seancon1, xtremehosting

domain still in account after transferred 2 años 7 meses antes #410

Sounds good, i just wanted to make sure i was not missing a feature or neglected to upload a template modification.

thanks for everything!

Sean
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.129 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: