LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado
Suggestions & Feedbacks

TEMA: Monthly Billing of hosting packages. An idea I hope could be put into effect.

Monthly Billing of hosting packages. An idea I hope could be put into effect. 2 años 8 meses antes #380

• Rick
Before anyone tells me I know ResellerClub does NOT offer monthly billing for shared hosting plans.

However I have an idea that could allow us resellers to offer monthly billing.

We can offer monthly billing for plans with an addition of a setup fee. The first month price + the setup fee will equal or greater than the total wholesale cost.

The only thing is the RC Mod needs to provision the 3 month plan even though the client chose the 1 month plan.

Is there anyway this could be implemented?

Also as I was typing this I realized a potential problem, A gamble if you will. If the client cancels there hosting in the middle of there 4th or later month then you the reseller will be stuck with the remainder of the 3 month term without monthly payment of the customer. So the reseller must do the math mark up the monthly price so that if will continue to cover the 3 month term.

I also noticed that RC only offers 3 Month Billing for Multi Domain Plans. I have sent them a support ticket asking if this is in error or if they could support 3 Month billing for Single Domain hosting as well.

Let me know your thoughts about this. Any Pros or Cons that I may have missed with idea.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Monthly Billing of hosting packages. An idea I hope could be put into effect. 2 años 8 meses antes #382

• Marco
Hi,

I will think about a feasible solution. However, the biggest problem here is the way how automation works in WHMCS when it comes to pay a pending renewal invoice (module comand renew).

Regards,
Marco
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.107 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: