LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Free Tools Causing Other Default Mods to Load Slow

Free Tools Causing Other Default Mods to Load Slow 4 años 9 meses antes #112

Hi,

since installing the free mod, I noticed that other mods take longer to load, especially the Income Summary at the top.

Why is this?
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Re: Free Tools Causing Other Default Mods to Load Slow 4 años 9 meses antes #114

• Marco
Hi brownsmart,

There is no relation between our FREE mod and others. However, the "show funds balance on admin home" makes an API call to fetch your funds balance from your resellerclub account each time you enter and this may slow down the output.

Are you facing this issue constantly or intermittently?

Regards,

Re: Free Tools Causing Other Default Mods to Load Slow 4 años 9 meses antes #117

Hi Marco,
thanks for your reply,

unfortunately its every time it loads. but its not the "show funds" that takes long to load its the all the other dashboard elements that are now taking time to load.

Also I am now getting a license key issue.
Última Edición: 4 años 9 meses antes por brownsmart.

Re: Free Tools Causing Other Default Mods to Load Slow 4 años 9 meses antes #118

• Marco
Hi brownsmart,

What kind of license key issue? I can see that the last licence check was made on 07/02/2012 19:35 and no invalid checks are logged. Please open a ticket and provide me with your Servers Primary IP.

Regards,
Marco
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: brownsmart

Re: Free Tools Causing Other Default Mods to Load Slow 4 años 9 meses antes #126

Hi Marco.

Thanks again for your reply,

Unfortunately WHMCS was moving way to slow for me, not just for the income summary but for the whole site, so I removed all the files from the includes, hooks and module folders and the speed came back instantly.

I was hoping to invest in the hosting and reseller hosting mods but i have to admit my confidence in this isn't there yet, perhaps I will revisit this direction another time.

many thanks all the same, all the best.

Re: Free Tools Causing Other Default Mods to Load Slow 4 años 9 meses antes #127

• Marco
Hi brownsmart,

Most probably the mod cannot save the local license key flatfile due wrong write permision. If the local license key cannot be saved locally, then each access results in a remote license check thus this slows down whmcs.

The next versions and soon all other products we offer will save the local licence key into the database which guarantees 100% local license check and performance improvement.

Regards,
Marco
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.126 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: