LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: API Connection failed! - FREE LogicBoxes Tools

API Connection failed! - FREE LogicBoxes Tools 3 años 5 meses antes #324

Hey guys,

First up thumbs up to Resellerclub-mods for making the Price updater tool free :)

I have sucsessfully installed the tool (I believe) and followed the setup instructions however I am getting the following error:
Api connection result: API Connection failed!
Check if you have correctly set the API url to httpapi.com
Check if your Server IP: has been whitelisted at your LogicBoxes Registrar account -> Settings -> API

I have triple checked and the IP address listed here is whitelisted with resell.biz, and resell.biz have confirmed that the IP address is whitelisted, and yes the correct API url is set, Is there something else that could be causing this?

I also have a reseller club account, I tried switching the details over to that account and waiting a few hours and I get the same error.

Any nudge in the right direction would be great :) :unsure:
Última Edición: 3 años 5 meses antes por Abraham.Fletcher.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

API Connection failed! - FREE LogicBoxes Tools 3 años 5 meses antes #325

• Marco
Hi,

If you have correctly set the API Url (httpapi.com), Reseller ID, API Key, and whitelisted the IP of your domain, then most probably your server is connecting the API using the servers primary IP.

Try first the following:
From the FREE Tools home, select the reseller account and click the button Change Reseller Account. If you still see the API Connection error, then download the IP checker tool: www.resellerclub-mod.../dl.php?type=d&id=37

Upload the script into the whmcsroot folder and access the same with your browser. Check if the displayed IP is different than the whitelisted IP. If so, whitelist the IP but do not delete the domain IP.

Past 30 Minutes, go again to the FREE Tools home, select the reseller account and click the button Change Reseller Account.

Regards,
Marco
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: Abraham.Fletcher

API Connection failed! - FREE LogicBoxes Tools 3 años 5 meses antes #326

Thanks Marco, that script helped, looks like the server was using a different ip, all working now :)
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.107 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: