LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: domain promo price not well converted between currencies

domain promo price not well converted between currencies 3 años 3 meses antes #342

Hello everyone.

I've set a multi currencies whmcs site and , of course, i'm using resellerclub mods. currencies are xof (default ), usd and euro and the rates :

xof -> $ 0.00203 -> € 0.00153

For example, default prices for .biz are

xof 6875 -> $ 13.95 -> € 10.50

if i set promo price to xof 2000, the price should be automatically converted and i think i should see following prices :

xof 2000/ 6825 -> $ 4.06 / 13.95 -> € 3.06 / 10.50 .

instead, i can see

xof 2000 / 6825 -> $13.95 / 13.96 -> euro 10.50 / 10.52

seems there is an issue with rate conversion in domain promo tool
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

domain promo price not well converted between currencies 3 años 3 meses antes #343

• Marco
Hi Ahmed,

I guess you have implemented the priceslist widget as per the installation documentation -> TAB "Domain Promo Pricelist":

www.resellerclub-mod...ellerclub-tools.html

Can you please provide an URL to the domain price list?

Regards,
Marco
Última Edición: 3 años 3 meses antes por Marco.

domain promo price not well converted between currencies 3 años 3 meses antes #344

Domain price list is available at : www.arobase360.com/domainchecker.php

I've enable .biz promo at xof 2000. Please see on the up right corner of the website for the currencies switcher.

domain promo price not well converted between currencies 3 años 3 meses antes #345

• Marco
The domain price list widget does not convert currencies and takes the updated selling price for the selected currency.

When you activate a domain promo, only the selling price for the default currency will be updated with the promo price. You need to update the other currencies from WHMCS -> Setup -> Payments -> Currencies -> "Update Product Prices".

Have you updated the prices for the other currencies?

Regards,
Marco

domain promo price not well converted between currencies 3 años 3 meses antes #346

no, not updated the price for the other currencies. you are right, that is a way to solve this issue.

but, if i update product prices as you suggest, which price will be set back at the end of promotion for other currencies ? will i have to update price again, manually ?

I think the user should be allowed to set custom promo prices for all available currencies in whmcs, not only for the default currency.

regards,

domain promo price not well converted between currencies 3 años 3 meses antes #347

• Marco
Exactly, you need to update when you revert the promo. The daily cron job does this automatically if you havent disabled the option "Product Prices" in Setup -> Automation Settings -> Currency Auto Update Settings

However, automation for this will be implemented for the next free tools updates.

Regards,
Marco
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.114 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: