LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Domain price sync - FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools for WHMCS

Domain price sync - FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools for WHMCS 2 años 9 meses antes #373

Hello,

I have found a bug in domain price sync option.

For ex.
.co.uk, .ru and more, are not allowed to be transferred, so we have a N/A value as transfer option set in WHMCS.

Every time the cron runs to sync the domain price, the N/A value becomes 0.00 which is misleading and will allow customers to place an order with WHMCS.

Thanks.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Domain price sync - FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools for WHMCS 2 años 9 meses antes #374

• Marco
Hi Monogios,

All domains are allowed to be transferred and the mentioned tld's are FREE of cost for transfer-ins. This means:

- Resellerclub does not charge for transfer-ins
- Resellerclub does not add 1 year with renewal fee

It is not a bug and it must be set to 0.00, otherwise your customers would not able to place an order for transfer their domains to you.

The following TLDs are FREE of cost and in order to allow transfer-ins, the price must be set to 0.00:
com.au,net.au,co.uk,me.uk,org.uk,com.ru,net.ru,org.ru,ru

Regards,
Marco

Domain price sync - FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools for WHMCS 2 años 9 meses antes #375

Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.161 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: