LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado
  • Página:

TEMA: TLD Import not updating transfer prices or showing in pull down menu for clients

TLD Import not updating transfer prices or showing in pull down menu for clients 2 años 5 meses antes #448

I installed the Free module last night and imported all my TLDs (around 100), they all show in my admin panel okay, but in the Client Area, the only one's that show in the dropdown menu for domain registration/transfer are the 6 or so TLDs that I manually entered.

Have I messed up the import or something?

Thanks
Adjuntos:
  • Adjunto Esta imagen está oculta a usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie sesión para poder verla.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

TLD Import not updating transfer prices or showing in pull down menu for clients 2 años 5 meses antes #449

• Marco
You may only have set up the tld but not imported the selling prices?

Check the TLD colors in the free tool "Import TLD's & Prices"

green: TLDs correctly setup with selling prices
yellow: TLD setup but without selling prices
red: TLD not setup

Regards,
Marco

TLD Import not updating transfer prices or showing in pull down menu for clients 2 años 5 meses antes #450

Hey,
Thanks for your reply.
I checked through the TLD list and all of them have a green border with all the prices including the transfer prices. But it's only filled the USD and not GBP. Could it be that they aren't showing because there isn't a price for my default currency? The module panel reports that USD is my default but I think I've set GBP to be default.
Thanks

TLD Import not updating transfer prices or showing in pull down menu for clients 2 años 5 meses antes #451

• Marco
Hi,

If you use multiple currencies in WHMCS, then you need to setup the FREE Tools accordingly to your default currency:

The default currency in WHMCS must match your default selling currency from your Reseller Account. For eg. if your reseller selling currency is USD, then USD must be default currency in WHMCS.

If you have a warn message in the FREE Tools home, then you need to fix the currency configuration. The free tool setup offers the conversion option for the reseller account setup: See "Reseller Selling Currencies".

Note: When ever you apply changes in the reseller account configuration, then you need to reload the reseller account from the FREE Tools home dropdown "Change to"

Updating selling prices for other currencies

The import/update tool updates automatically all other currencies if the option "Currency Auto Update Settings => Product Prices" is activated in WHMCS -> Setup -> Automation Settings.

We also offer installation service for a small fee: www.resellerclub-mod...ensing.html#installs

Regards,
Marco

TLD Import not updating transfer prices or showing in pull down menu for clients 2 años 5 meses antes #452

Thanks a lot for your help, I made the changes and it kind of worked. If the user isn't logged into their account, all the TLDs show up as expected, but if the user is already logged in and tries to order a domain transfer, the same problem still occurs

Thanks,
Liam.

TLD Import not updating transfer prices or showing in pull down menu for clients 2 años 5 meses antes #454

• Marco
Sounds like the logged in user is configured for GBP and the selling prices for GBP are still 0.00

You can check this in Setup > Products/Services > Domain Pricing.

If the pricings for GBP are empty:
Updating selling prices for other currencies

The import/update tool updates automatically all other currencies if the option "Currency Auto Update Settings => Product Prices" is activated in WHMCS -> Setup -> Automation Settings.

Make sure you have the mentioned option activated in WHMCS and then use the "Bulk Update Selling Prices" button from the free tool "Import TLD's & Prices"

Special attention to "Bulk action applies to". If you have this limited to some tlds, then only the specified tlds will be updated.

Regards,
Marco
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: ConduciveMammal
  • Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.122 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: