LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Display domain price on custom template

Display domain price on custom template 2 años 5 meses antes #461

Hi guys,
i want know how i can show the domain price table on home page or in other place inside the custom template. the code is with ioncube so i can't understand how i can do it.

then i want know how i can show (enabling it on the admin panel) the discount price, as you can see in the screen below:

postimg.org/image/apb4i72il/

that css style isn't shown on the custom template near the table domains.

in the end i want know how i can extract only the promo price about each domain (IE.: the ".com" price is 3$, because it is in promo and not in real price and so way...)

can you help me?

thanks so much,
my best.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Display domain price on custom template 2 años 5 meses antes #462

• Marco
Hi,

Have you followed the setup instructions for highlighted promo domain pricings? You may have a look at TAB "Promo Pricelist" at www.resellerclub-mod...oxes-free-tools.html

Regards,
Marco
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: beluhov

Display domain price on custom template 2 años 5 meses antes #463

Thank you so much, man.

Display domain price on custom template 2 años 1 semana antes #527

Hello, very useful Thank you. I would like to know how to list only the promo domain and the original price with the promo price.

Thank you.

Display domain price on custom template 2 años 3 días antes #529

• Marco
Hi,

Active domain promos with details are stored in table "mod_resellerclubmodspromo". With a simple php script and a select query you can create data feed and display it anywhere in your pages.

Esta imagen está oculta a usuarios invitados. Por favor, inicie sesión para poder verla.

Regards,
Marco

Display domain price on custom template 1 año 6 meses antes #603

Hi Marco,
Could you please post the codes to implement this, so that we can show fields "extension" "sellingprice" promoprice" and "promoend" from this table in a page called (for example) currentpromos.tpl
Thankyou
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.116 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: