LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted)

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 1 año 1 mes antes #681

• RWH
Having an issue with .US domains, but I think this will run screw up on other domains, too.
Check availability, WHOIS and registrations fail, most timesbut not always, when I have Xcache enabled.
Log shows zend_mm_heap corrupted when it fails.

The zend.enable.gc took care of the zend_mm I was having with some cron jobs, except domainpricesync, which I had to use GET to make work...

Anyone come across this? Any suggestions?
PHP 5.6.14 (WHM 11.52)

I've done lots of googling and tried:
zend.enable_gc = 0 <--- worked
assert.active = 0 <--- no effect
output_buffering = 128000 <--- no effect, should I go higher?
Última Edición: 1 año 1 mes antes por RWH.
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 1 año 2 semanas antes #686

• RWH
I got in touch with the xcache developer and he's looking into it...

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 1 año 2 semanas antes #687

• Marco
Hi,

Which ioncube loader version have you currently installed in your php 5.6 environment?

Regards,
Marco

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 1 año 2 semanas antes #688

• RWH
The problem happens with the one which comes with HWM 11.52.x, which I think was 4.7.5 and the latest version.
This only happens when Xcache is enabled. This also happens with WHMCS cron, so I think it's some interaction between xcache and ioncube, as you've hinted. There's some other variable involved that's beyond me. The real odd thing is I thought xcache was auto-disabled for CLI...

Dude is looking into it, when he has the time.

Problem with WHOIS lookups, crons, WITH Xcache enabled (zend_mm_heap corrupted) 10 meses 3 semanas antes #705

• RWH
I gave up on Xcache, since it likely won't be compatible with PHP7 anyway, so the issue will continue to be outstanding.
Note that this only happens on some configurations.
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.108 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: