LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Transfercheck.php - not passing id

Transfercheck.php - not passing id 10 meses 3 semanas antes #733

Hi

I been having trouble with this

php -q /home/athwebho/public_html/billing/modules/addons/resellerclubmods_tools/cron/resellerclubmods_transfercheck.php 123456

I have check the details and copied this from the WHMCS instructions. The transfer check works manually when clicked from the addon menu.

The cron error I am receiving is

you need to pass your id

Could anyone help me with this please ?

Thanks

Glenn
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Transfercheck.php - not passing id 10 meses 3 semanas antes #734

• Marco
Hi,

Passing variables using the php -q method (php cli) requires the php directive register_argc_argv set to On (or 1) in the php.ini file. The same is necessary if you want to use option flags from WHMCS with the daily cron.

If you have a vps or dedicated server, then this should not be a problem. If you use a shared hosting account, then I would recommend to contact your hosting provider. Some providers, like ResellerClub, allows the use of a custom php.ini while others do not offer any solution or workaround.

An other solution to get this working would be using the GET method instead of php -q for the cronjob.

Regards,
Marco
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: zoannon
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.118 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Liberación de la serie de módulos v4!

¡v4 ha llegado! Estamos muy orgullosos de anunciar finalmente el lanzamiento de nuestro nuevo Módulo de Aprovisionamiento v4 para el Servicio Single Domain Hosting.

Leer más...

Módulo de aprovisionamiento Google Suite ahora disponible!

Estamos muy contentos de anunciar el lanzamiento de nuestro nuevo módulo de aprovisionamiento para vender y gestionar el nuevo producto de ResellerClub: Google Suite!

Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: