LiveZilla Live Chat Software
RCM - Resellerclub Mods

Bienvenido, Invitado

TEMA: Transfercheck.php - not passing id

Transfercheck.php - not passing id 7 meses 1 semana antes #733

Hi

I been having trouble with this

php -q /home/athwebho/public_html/billing/modules/addons/resellerclubmods_tools/cron/resellerclubmods_transfercheck.php 123456

I have check the details and copied this from the WHMCS instructions. The transfer check works manually when clicked from the addon menu.

The cron error I am receiving is

you need to pass your id

Could anyone help me with this please ?

Thanks

Glenn
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.

Transfercheck.php - not passing id 7 meses 1 semana antes #734

• Marco
Hi,

Passing variables using the php -q method (php cli) requires the php directive register_argc_argv set to On (or 1) in the php.ini file. The same is necessary if you want to use option flags from WHMCS with the daily cron.

If you have a vps or dedicated server, then this should not be a problem. If you use a shared hosting account, then I would recommend to contact your hosting provider. Some providers, like ResellerClub, allows the use of a custom php.ini while others do not offer any solution or workaround.

An other solution to get this working would be using the GET method instead of php -q for the cronjob.

Regards,
Marco
El administrador ha desactivado la escritura pública.
Los siguientes usuarios han agradecido: zoannon
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.118 segundos

Últimos Tuits

Más Tuits de resmods

Última Novedad

Viernes Negro y Novedades Importantes!

Viernes Negro viene y comenzará esta noche. ¡No se lo pierda y consigue el mejor descuento posible para nuestro portafolio completo!
Leer más...

Sobre Nosotros

Quienes somos, que hacemos y todo lo demás sobre Resellerclub Mods, un proyecto empresarial de gIF: