With the release of the last 2 new provisioning modules for Virtual Private Server and Dedicated Server we are finally completing the provisioning modules portfolio in the v4 serie and deprecating definitely the provisioning modules v3 serie!
Checkout the Administators Guide to learn how easy you can migrate from your current v3 Modules to the new fully automated v4 Modules!
- See TAB Administrators Guide - Howto Install R.V.P.Server Module v4
- See TAB Administrators Guide - Howto Install R.D.H.Server Module v4
Updates on other v4 Modules!
We are also pleased to announce new updates for the following v4 Modules to address improvements and bugfixes:
- Multi Domain Hosting Module
- Reseller Bulk Hosting Module
- Single Domain Hosting Module
- Cloud Hosting Module
- Weebly Hosting Module
All modules have been carefully tested through all available functions and are valid for whmcs 6.3.x - 7.8.x with Ioncube Loaders 10.1.x or above and PHP 5.6 - 7.3.
No need to download and upload, just visit the Core Addon in WHMCS » Addons » RCM Core Console v4 and update first the Core Addon by navigating to the Addon Management » TAB "Update Core Console".
To perform the Update for a Module:
- From the left sidebar menu click the link for each Module and then click the TAB "AutoUpdate"
- Perform the update with a click on the Update Button
Have you ordered recently an installation service?
If you have purchased our Installation service within 60 days ago, then please reopen the installation service ticket and confirm the access credentials and we will be glad to apply the updates for you free of cost.
Doubts or Questions? Feel free to open a support ticket with us! Your business is important to us and we will help you in whatever it takes for your success.
CEO & Founder
Group Informática Ferraro S.L.U.
Wednesday, 30 October, 2019